Top of the page
- Secondary schooling or upper vocational training (technological branch or social sciences branch).
- Being good student, able to assume a workload slightly higher than that required for a usual bachelor student. High level of involvement in the studies.
- Having interest in technical studies and business management. Being able to enjoy by learning and working in both disciplines.
- Being interested on attaining knowledge corresponding to several disciplines, which are, however, intertwined.
- Taste and willingness to collaborate in a working group.
- Capacity of depth study of a problem. Creativity and perseverance in solutions proposal.
This site was built with html5 boilerplate, css3, & jquery, For a fully 'enhanced' experience view this website with chrome, safari or firefox.