Why study the Double Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering and Business Administration and Management?
It is a good choice because it has many job opportunities. It is a double bachelor degree program that stems from the demand of the business community of Catalonia. Moreover, it joins together the job opportunities from both degrees, each of them with a fairly large amount of job possibilities.
It is a good choice because it fits to the profile required by the organizations of the future. It provides an interdisciplinary profile with high employment and future projection.
It is a good choice since along a route of five academic years, two degrees are obtained: the Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and the Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management.
Why study at UDL?
It is a good choice because the University of Lleida is a pioneer in this educational offering in Catalonia. The University of Lleida is the only university that offers the Double Degree in Computer Engineering and Business Administration in Catalonia.
It is a good choice because the University of Lleida offers the opportunity to work in small groups that facilitate more accurate monitoring of the work done by the student.
It is a good choice because, in the University of Lleida, each student has a tutor assigned to whom he/she can go to query any matter relating to his studies. The Néstor mentoring program includes the mechanisms for attending student.
It is a good choice because we have prepared an itinerary which includes, relates to and gives a unitary meaning to two disciplines which are quite different.
It is a good choice because, in the University of Lleida, the internship is compulsory so that it can promote the employability of graduates.
It is a good choice because, in the University of Lleida, you can enjoy facilities suitable for the two degrees in the same campus, the campus of Cappont, located on the left bank of the river Segre.
The job opportunities are, on one hand, those corresponding to graduates in Business Administration and, on the other hand, those which correspond to Computer Science graduates. Moreover, those careers which require added skills acquired by joining both degrees.
Job opportunities corresponding to graduates on Business Administration and Management:
- Consultant in Finance and Investment
- Market analyst
- Advisor prosecutor
- Commercial director and expert in marketing
- Expert in Accounting
- Management and administration of firms, of public organizations, and of non-profit institutions
Job opportunities corresponding to graduates on Computer Engineering:
- Designer and Developer of software
- Technological and functional consultant in information systems
- Developer of policies and technologies in network security and information systems
- Management of communication networks, databases and computer systems
- Director of integration projects and information systems
More job opportunities resulting of the integration of both disciplines:
- Creation of an own business with technological basis and consultancy on entrepreneurship
- Director of computer services of a company
- ERP consultant
- Marketing manager involving the implanting of CRM, and introduction of ICT in the commercial area
- Programmer of internal applications in various functional areas of the company
- Auditor, consultant, designer and integrator of technological solutions to the enterprise
- Director of a technological company